Friday 14 April 2017

Music and Copyright

The music in my opening sequence does require permission from the artist who owns the piece. This means that I had contacted the composer of the two instrumental songs, Ramin Djawadi. The two music pieces I have used were "Light of the Seven" and "White Walkers". Below is a screenshot of the email that I had sent to him via his official website which outlines the content I intend to use in the sequence and requested for any objections to the use of the tracks to be voiced to me over my email.



However, after waiting for a sufficient period of time, I had not received an email from those who I contacted which requested that I refrain from using music in my opening sequence. As a result, I will take this to assume it had been acknowledged and they do not have any objections to it's use in my opening sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment